Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I haven't done a very good job at keeping up with this blog thing!  I really only do it to update with Addie Mae's monthly stats - but since I write it in her 1st year book - it just doesn't make much sense to do it twice!  I Instagram pictures ALL. DAY. LONG!!  So if you are interested in following me there.. I would love that!

Here are some pictures of my sweet lovie!  
She's 6 months old now - growing so fast!  
I fall more and more in love with her each passing day.  






 Isn't that the sweetest baby you've ever seen?!  I cannot get enough.

And for fun - here is my hubs and I in Las Vegas!



5 comments:

  1. You look great- and so happy! What a precious little girl she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I miss seeing you pop up in my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she's just adorable!!!!! I am so glad you posted some pictures :) What's your instagram? I don't follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower-- Addie mae is precious!!!! Hope you have had a merry christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete